Butte and Southwest Montana | Montana's News Leader®

Fire Watch

Man and dog escape house fire in Butte

Butte-Silver Bow firefighters say that a house fire early Tuesday was caused by candles. In a Facebook post, they wrote: “CANDLES ARE THE CAUSE OF THIS

Fire officials offer up holiday safety tips

MISSOULA – There are over 1,000 home structure fires that involve decorations, candles and Christmas trees every year. The Missoula Rural Fire District is passing along

Firefighters offer home heating safety tips

MISSOULA – Firefighters are reminding residents to refresh their safety measures when staying warm this winter after several recent fires that were started by heating devices.

10K firefighters battle California wildfires

Millions of people remain at risk as some 10,000 firefighters battle what’s become the most destructive and deadliest outbreak of wildfires in the state’s history.

More Weather News
Current Radar
More FROM Montana's Weather Leader
Scroll to top
Skip to content